Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks, Family and Great Food

Happy (day after) Thanksgiving! Just barely missed getting this posted ON Thanksgiving, but better late than never. :)
 
I hope all of you wonderful people in cyber-world have had a truly fantastic Thanksgiving. I love this time of year and how the next month or so brings families and friends closer as we celebrate some wonderful and warm holidays.
 
Thanksgiving day is always full of good food, family and hopefully a much-needed turkey induced nap. :) Unfortunately I never made it to the nap this year!! BUT, I am most definitely getting ready to crash right about now!
 
But before I do, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you, yes YOU! It is because of my amazing family, friends, clients, fans and others that I am who I am. It is because of you that I have worked to develop, and continue to develop, my love for photography. It is because of you that I have the opportunity to do what I love, so THANK YOU.
 
My Thanksgiving was spent with family, eating lots of yummy food and just talking, and, of course, pictures. I have not seen my cousin in a couple of years! Can you believe that... YEARS! But they have now moved much closer, and a four hour drive is much more do-able than a three day drive! So it was so great to see Amanda and Daniel again, as well as Mr. Seth who was only five months old the last time I saw him! He is so big now! And he has a baby sister, Miss Stella who is already six months! Time flies!! But I got the opportunity to hold and love on Stella and to take some pictures of this adorable family!!
 
 
 
 
From TK to you, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you have a blessed holiday season!
 

No comments: