Thursday, November 15, 2012

Late Nights and Gratitude

I have come to the conclusion I have the absolute worst sleep schedule ever! Since graduation, I have not had a set schedule, so I stay up until three in the morning sometimes, other times I am in bed by ten. I get up at noon, sometimes at seven. I am in much need of a regular schedule, I need to get my body back on track and keep going!
 
But, late nights do have their advantages, like when they are spent editing. I love going through photos, looking through the emotions captured and sometimes just remembering the fun that was had. I have had a wonderful time with each and every one of my clients. They are the best! I cannot say thank you enough to them, especially to those who were with me in the beginning, offering me the opportunity to photograph them and trusting me to capture their memories and special moments in life.
 
Without my clients, I would not be where I am today. Granted, I am still small and in the growing stages, but it is because of those original clients that I have been able to begin and get up and keep going.
 
Thank you! to all of my former clients, current clients and future clients. You allow me to follow and develop my passion for photography. You are all absolutely wonderful! I couldn't do any of this without you!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: