Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Busy Weekend

Boy has it been a long weekend... but, it is one I am grateful for!
 
Saturday was such a beautiful day, and it gave me the opportunity to hold two great sessions!
First up was a Family/Holiday session with the R- Family! This was my first time meeting them, and they were just so sweet, and the kiddos were just too adorable! I love meeting new people! And, since this was my first time meeting them, it means my work is starting to trickle out there a bit. She had seen some work I had done of another group of kids and that brought the family my direction! I cannot wait to get started on this shoot!
 
Saturday afternoon brought another great session, though a much more stressful one! It has been quite some time since I shot a wedding!! I was a little nervous, but I believe I got some great shots! And congratulations to Terry and Neal! They looked fantastic, and I am so happy for them and their new journey as they bring together two families into one! Talk about a house full!! :)
 
 
 

 
 

No comments: