Thursday, November 15, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Today I have resolved to get back on the blogging saddle. I have been faltering for quite some time due to other commitments, especially school, followed by the job hunt. Nothing yet, but on the bright side, forces me to focus more on my photography to work out a living, which is what I would much rather be doing anyway!
 
So, here I am. Back at it. I hope to give all of you, not only samples of my work, but some of the thoughts behind the camera about who I am, what I love and why I enjoy photography.
 
This first post is brought to you by the cutest and TINIEST little girl I have ever met. It was a new experience for me. Up until this shoot, the youngest I have had the pleasure of working with what about seven months old. This little angel was right at a month old when I took her photos, but she was a preemie, so talk about small!
 
She also wasn't too thrilled with her mom and I on the first day. I managed to calm her for a few shots here and there, but for the most part, she was just NOT having it. I went back the next day also, and we tried again, and between the two days, I believe we captured some great shots, and I am quite proud of them. Again, it was a new experience, and I have a lot further to go and so much more to learn, but I look forward to the challenge and rewards that go with working with newborns!
 
 
 
This is little Miss Rebekah Kate. And she is a doll!
You can see more of Rebekah Kate on Facebook!
 

No comments: