Thursday, March 24, 2016
I love engagement sessions. Seeing two people so in love they are committing to spending their lives together is so beautiful. I recently had the honor of meeting Marybeth and Michael, and they are adorable. Most of my sessions involve people I know in my personal life; someone I know from Church, the community, work or at the least we have a mutual friend. I had never met these two until the day of our session other than on Social Media. Marybeth contacted me about an Engagement session, we talked details and locations and a week later we were meeting up at Rock Island State Park. Here are a few photos from our session. It was a beautiful day!




 These two are going to accomplish so much in their lives individually, hearing about their plans with school and careers, so I know that together, they are going to be an amazing force for good in so many ways!



Seeing the way they look at each other... that is one of the best parts of being a photographer and getting to know these couples.





 Congratulations to Marybeth and Michael!!!


-TK

No comments: