Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Petersons

One of my close and dear friends was married recently, yesterday in fact. And here are just a few of the pictures, just a quick peek of the true joy of such a special day! I love them both and wish them the very best in life! Conrgratulations, David and Amanda!!!!
a
David and Amanda first coming out as Mr. and Mrs. Peterson!
I love the true happiness and the joy on their faces.
The proud Papa, and proud he most certainly was!
They have begun their walk throug life together....

Again, this is only a small sample, click HERE to visit my Myspace to see more images from the beautiful day. (Under my photo, click view my pics and find the album labeled "David & Amanda", and please be sure to let me know what you think!)

2 comments:

Tenara King said...

So, I didn't even know she was dating anyone....much less engaged....much less married this soon. Where have I been?

Caten 8 Mom said...

Tabitha, these pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! Wow, what a gift you have!! You really did a great job on a wonderful wedding!! Rosanne