Monday, October 6, 2008

JAX

I have the most adorable nephew, and I am one proud Aunt. Turns out, that Jax is destined to be not only a star athlete, but a natural model! haha. I asked him if I could take some photos of him today, and he was a little hesitant, but finally said, "After lunch." So, "after lunch" we went outside and the fun began. And, I am getting a new phone soon so I told him he could have my old one to play with when I got it, but of course he didn't want to wait... He is going to break so many hearts one day!











Click HERE to view the rest of the photos of Jax. Click "View my: Pics", located under my profile photo, and then the album labeled "JAX"

2 comments:

Tenara King said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures. I LOVE them all!!!!!! I am so excited! I need updated pictures for around the house. I love them all. I don't know which ones I will pick for the house....Probably ALL of them!!!!

Rhonda G. said...

YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A PROUD "GEGE" SMILE!!!! THESE PICS ARE GREAT! I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO MAKE SOME FALL PICS OF JAX AND CAMI IF YOU CAN....RHONDA