Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jax King

These are some of my favorite pieces of "art" that I have created. Part of it may be because they are of my nephew, but it is more than that. It is the fact that I created something that is cherished by so many (my family) and something that will be cherished always. How many two year olds have such a natural talent? This is what made this so easy. These photos came from an evening spent in my front yard. Halloween day 2007 to be exact. My nephew just had to come show us his football costume, and, of course, had to practice tackling his papa in the yard...as well as anyone else brave enough to take him on! Some people have commented asking me how I was able to get him to pose like this, but I cannot take any of the credit. It was all Jax King. He is just a natural athlete, and I happened to be at the right place at the right time, with my camera in tow. And with it being football time here in Tennessee (Go Vols!!) I just had to share these photos again...
This first one is really two photos of Jax. Many thought I just pasted him in front of a UT helmet, but that is him wearing the helmet. It is two pictures I merged together.
This one is just a collage of some of my favorites from that day. He really is a natural athlete. You can see it in the way he stands, runs, kneels, throws, everything. I have a feeling that one day he just might be putting on that orange and white jersey and hitting the field!

1 comment:

Tenara King said...

always will be my favorites.....however, I do love the others!!!!