Wednesday, September 3, 2008

About TK

I have finally decided to set up a blog that is really ALL photography. I have decided to stop standing still and just go for it and move forward. I love photography, and in order to further develop my talent and love for it, I must take action, and that is what I am here to do!

Here is a little bit about myself...

My name is Tabitha King and photography is my passion. There is nothing like freezing a moment in time. I work alone, and don't have some creative concept behind my name- it's just me, just plain ole Tab, with a love for the beauty of a photograph.

Being able to freeze that one moment... I love to capture the everyday aspects of life and love candid shots and real emotion. Don't get me wrong, posed shots look great too, but capturing life as it happens is the magic of photography.

I love taking pictures of anyone and anything, my nephew being my favorite! I play around with my camera all the time, and drive those closest to me crazy with it. It is like an extra appendage. I take pictures because I love to. I hope to one day make it a career, and am learning more and more every day.

My pictures tend to have a classic look, but at the same time I love capturing the unexpected, focusing on something that others may not notice. I work hard to make my photographs look their best, and never half-do a job. I love experimenting with colors and tones, so I spend a lot of time editing to make your portraits look their absolute best. I want to work along side those I photograph to make sure I work to make their photos look the way they see them, to make the photos their treasured keepsake, and to make them love the photos as much as I do.

No comments: