Monday, November 24, 2008

WCMS Cheerleaders

This is a sneek peak at some photos I was able to take of the Warren County Middle School Cheerleading Squad. This was a first for me. I had never taken any group photos, but I had a lot of fun with these girls, especially at the end when they were just hanging out with their friends and having fun and just being themselves, without the poses and the "ok, smile on 3...". I hope they are happy with the way they turned out, and I will admit that the group shots, I like a lot better than the individuals, but the collective smiles in these group shots just make them that much better. More smiles, more fun!

These girls were waiting on the rest of them to change out of their uniforms, and were just goofing off and having some fun! In thise one, they were about the fall right as I snapped it!


Go Pioneers!

No comments: